Price: $2,200 (3 Weeks)
OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR PROGRAM TO DATE! (Over 500 dogs complete our Training Retreat program annually!)
Training Retreats are the most efficient and effective way to get your dog on a path to positive behavior. Utilizing our proven training system, we quickly overcome all of your dogs behavioral problems and equip you with the tools to easily do the same.
The program begins with a comprehensive behavioral evaluation and orientation session with you and your dog at the time of Check-In. Because every dog comes to us for a different reason, during this session we will discuss all of the behavioral issues you are experiencing with your dog, as well as your overall goals for training.
With this information in hand, we begin a three week process of reprogramming your dog to be a better version of what it once was. Utilizing our proven methods, we expertly work your dog through their custom program which will teach them how to be well balanced, calm, polite and obedient.
During their stay, you will come in for two, one-one-one lessons with one of our Senior Trainers. During these sessions we will begin the process of helping you understand conceptually your dog’s specific behavioral patterns. More importantly, we will begin incorporating you back into the training, and teach you all of the skills and techniques that you will be using when your dog returns home to you.
Even more, once your dog is home we continue the process of helping you to maintain the training we have done, and reinforce their learning so that it lasts a lifetime. During the included follow-up group classes you will have a positive, controlled environment to practice and sharpen all of your dog’s fancy new skills and behavioral patterns. Plus, you will receive more tools, tips, and tricks that will help you tackle any situation which may arise in your daily life.
Working through this multi-faceted approach to training, you and your dog will develop the knowledge and communication skills necessary to achieve positive behaviors in any setting or environment. With their new calm, polite, and obedient behaviors you will not only enjoy them more because they are well behaved, but because of how much more they will be part of your life as a result of being well behaved.
Training Retreats Include:
- Comprehensive behavioral evaluation at check-in
- 3 weeks of training at our facility
- A minimum of 3 one-on-one training sessions per day
- Daily socialization / exercise and playgroups
- Weekly field trips (Lowes, Home Depot, etc)
- Weekly agility (winter) or swimming sessions (summer)
- Minimum of 3 hours of private training with you and your dog during their stay. These are broken up as 2 one-on-one lessons with you (and your family). Approximitely 1.5 hours each lesson
- Professional grooming on the day your dog goes home (bath, blow dry, ears, & nails)
- Leash, collar, and Kuranda dog bed
- 3 one hour follow-up group classes at our facility, after your dog goes home
- Lifetime phone and email support
- Exclusive access to Holiday Retreats – a short term boarding and training option for when you go out of town and need a place for your dog to stay.
- Check-Ins available on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, & Saturdays (based on availability)
*Don’t forget to ask us about our In-Home Training Retreat option and our Off Leash Training Retreat (based on availability)!*