Price: $325 For 6 Weeks
Beginner’s classes at Hunter Canine are designed to educate owners how to recognize, understand, and proactively manage the behaviors of their dog. We have over 450 beginner obedience students a year!
Through the use of engaging activities and exercises, you will learn how to focus your dogs energy and motivate them to behave obediently, even in distracting environments.
In addition, your dog will have the opportunity to socialize with other people and dogs in a relaxed and controlled learning environment, where everyone is on the same page.
Our beginners class curriculum covers:
- Understanding what life at home with your dog should look like
- Sitting on command
- Downing on command
- Staying on command
- Coming to you when called
- Leaving something when told
- Walking on a loose leash at your side
- Impulse control (distractions)
- Respecting your personal space
- Remaining focused and engaged with you
- Dog must be fully vaccinated (Normally around 14-16 weeks of age depending on veterinarian. Must have rabies, distemper/parvo, and bordetella vaccines.)
- Any breed / size
- No maximum age
***This class is NOT an option for a dog that displaces any type of aggression, reactivity, or severe behavioral issues***
If you would like more information on these classes or would like to sign up, please contact us via telephone or email for next available options.